animexena animexena 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 18, 2012

to have my Late husband back in my arms again

Best Answer

Hi.. i know your late husband is happy right now somewhere far.. Please don't worry, though he is far, he watches you Maam and wants also for you to be happy.. hehe.. take care

Best Answer

I do feel for U. *hug*

Best Answer

The energy/ambition to actually finish all the things I should do.

Best Answer

To have a ton of money

Best Answer

A world where war and famin did not exist.

Where peace instead of war and conflict were the way of life.

Best Answer

I seldom wish for it also... but i realize something about that wish..

Best Answer

That the rift in my family would be healed and once again we could all be together as a happy family. I would wish us to laugh and be loving and casual once more. We could watch the children play and we would be comfortable with each other. That is my wish. That we could bring love back into my split family. It was split over nothing but confusion and disrespect for each other.

Best Answer

You had a very deep wish.. hope it turns to be ok as your heart desires...

Best Answer

I relate myself somehow with your situation, yet... I'm so sick of involving myself in family problems of my family as well as that of others that i find pleasure sometimes being alone.

Best Answer

To be happy.

Best Answer

Hello..Please learn to smile.... its the first step to express happiness.. I want you to be happy...

Best Answer

to have a very fulfilled life.

Best Answer

I wish you also a very fulfilled life...

Best Answer

That eternal LOVE!:)......

I can feel it... Imagination...woooow!

Best Answer

Wish you find the answer to it...:)

Best Answer

Let me wish U:)... U share your answer:)...

Best Answer

:) I would be glad to grant your wish..... Durumpa durumpa... May the one your heart desires come true....:)

Best Answer

U na! What is your wish then?

Best Answer

To improve my grammar..haha....joke only..:) amh, This sounds weird but my real wish is to have a healing ability so that I can cure everyone's pain especially heart aches....:)

Best Answer

I have coarse hair and hate it......I'd love to have sleek, smooth, straight hair!!!

But I am also aware that those who DO have it sometimes dislike the fact that it's so straight!!!

but for me, it'd be heaven!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Is your hair really that distracting?

Best Answer

not that it's distracting, I'm just tired of having it!!

Best Answer