Eff no. My kids will be playing outside and will only be on the computer if they need it for homework or education games or something. If they want to be an internet addict when they're adults than fine.
NaturallyPeculiar NaturallyPeculiar 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 22 in Community

Not a hell in chance, what type of parent would basically give there kids to a room full o pervs ad peadohoiles

Best Answer

*raises hand* What? I think the best learning tool is experience via situations you must deal with.

Best Answer

It's different from learning not knowing the situation, but knowing the situation and still putting you're kids on here nearly makes you as bad as these people

Best Answer

I learned from it. I may not be completely sane but I think that's a result from hanging with my family for too long. Honestly, It's not something bad to experience, if you know what to expect and to know how to deal with it you gradually become efficient enough to do it no brainer. ...that is of course you teach them correctly and early. which I probably fail at, so that's another reason why I'm not going to have kids.

Best Answer

Yea I agree but being a girl and after all the vile messages and Pervy stuff I've had to deal with I wouldn't want any kid to go through that, like I've got 15 nieces and nephews I would need ever allow one of them to come on a site like this but I get you're point completely!,

Best Answer

Yeah, it does get incredibly overwhelming especially for girls.

Best Answer

No way....way too many creeps on here. Most of them are my friends, therefore I know LOL

Best Answer

No kids. Won't have 'em. Decision made. Win.

Best Answer

*high-five* that's my man!

Best Answer

Run, runnnn before you become Areluen's new man crush now that his old one has suddenly confessed to being his father. >.>

Best Answer

(>.<) Seriously?... I already have another. It's okay Kyroe, I'm not going to do anything.

Best Answer

Question, If Satan and I are YouMadeMeThink's parents... and YouMadeMeThing and his hand are your parents then... does that make me your grandmother? :0

Best Answer

LMAO!! Oh goodness me why?! why are you asking me this?! >.>

Best Answer

Just curious.

Best Answer

No, I'm not related to you... no. not happening. (>.<) I need to find a mother anyways. Lol

Best Answer

DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER THAT WAY!

Best Answer

*disowned*

Best Answer

Hehehehe! :3

Best Answer

I'm a kid on EP. I don't think it matters. It's a fairly nice community, so why not?

Best Answer

No. No. And no.

Best Answer

Nah... I'd let them play MMO'S first... after they've learned how to deal with people, then I would but they'd have to be teens at least.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

yeah, and then I would keep track of their activities on their profiles and bust them for the trouble they cause

Best Answer

I have a 17 year old who went on ep and told me what a **** hole it is (in his opinion). I don't monitor his usage because he is practically an adult anyway and is smart enough to find a way around it if he chooses to.

Best Answer

I more so mean younger kids. Like 13-15. Obviously 17 years old is usually old enough for them to know better.

Best Answer

I have a 12 year old as well. He hasn't yet shown any interest in sites such as this. But if he does there really isn't too much I can do to keep him from it.

Best Answer

Yet.. you are here... and children learn from their parents actions....

Best Answer

Funny, because I learned what NOT to do from my parents actions. Also, parents are responsible for monitoring their children and making sure they're safe even on the internet.

Best Answer

Some kids go by seeing how their family drinks and do drugs to see the outcome of what they look like on the outside....and in the meantime having a crappy life as a kid to remind them

Best Answer