beachykeen beachykeen 51-55, F 20 Answers Feb 2, 2012

I would build a farm that houses abandon animals, especially donkeys. I like donkeys!

Best Answer

I would create a herd of fabricated fiberglass cattle of unusual color schemes. The sculptures would look as if they were running from a T-Rex chasing them. They would be running in front of a Dali like melting windmill and stock pond. I would make a strange landscape of art work I could have people some place to walk around and have a picnic with their families. I would build a large arena to have charity auctions in.

Best Answer

I have an acre, I built my dream house on it :)

Best Answer

an acre isn't really a lot of land so I guess it depends on where it is and what it's worth

Best Answer

that is exactly what I am thinking....hard to tell what 1 acre could be used for. my minimum to even ponder on would have to be ten acres, but that is not the ? so I am stuck

Best Answer

I have 12 acres and my husband and I ..(now ex, but still very close) built a beautiful cabin in the woods, which was our dream, at the time. I still go there with him sometimes, it is heaven!! complete with a claw foot tub and the most gorgeous view of the woods while in it!!

Best Answer

sounds like heaven, just what I wish I had and could / would do

Best Answer

experiment with geographic cloning so I would have more land.

Best Answer

put in a pond with a waterfall and a wicked cool garden with trees and flowers and stuff

Best Answer

Build a lovely palace that resembles Versailles.

Best Answer

I would build my son and myself a house so we could rebuild our lives....we,"I" lost everything through a financial hardship (divorce) and have been reduced to living with a family member so we can get back on our feet.....but the bright side....I got all I wanted from the divorce....My son!!!!! So a house would be what I would use our acre for

Best Answer

Hone that acre is on waterfront,if not i don't want it

Best Answer

I guess with just one acre I would have to say I would build a delicatessan with a SWEET!!!! bakery as its central focus. from there I would use the proceeds to buy more land..... ten acres to start - not adjacent - to build my dream house on.... there I could have a small barn for a couple horses, some trails to ride them through beatifull, untainted wooded areas and circling a few small home made ponds and gardens. I would also have a couple acres to build a dog rescue on... complete with a 'barn' of thier own, fenced in, with lots of space for them to spread out and not be couped up, the barn would be a clubhouse for them, built specifically for them to play, excercise, sleep comfortably out of the elements, etc and maybe even a second barn eventually, halving the dog area (or 1/4 of it) for trouble dogs that dont get along in the pack. they would each have a suficient running area of thier own. it would be a no kill shelter of course, and hope to retrain these difficult ones for better placement or perhaps police canines.

Best Answer

If money were not an issue, I'd build a 4000 sq ft house in the middle, and build a 12 foot wall to surround the property.

Best Answer

If money wasn't an issue. I would donate the land. For the use by youth for extra curricular activities. A club house with mentors.

Best Answer

Farm House

Best Answer

build a house and turn the rest into a parking lot

Best Answer

I'd put up all kinds of outhouses and charge everyone a nickel to use them for no more than five minutes...after that the price would go up to ten cents...lol

Best Answer

We had almost an acre--then the town decided to widen the road after promising not to and we have much less. :(

Best Answer