of yourself online? If it happened, how would you react?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 9 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

this is one of the reasons i would never even post a real pic of myself online, let alone even think of skypefucking or something insane like that! <br />
do people not realize that people they work with or family members may be just as inclined to sights like this? omg - when one is a professional in the public eye, imagine how even an account like this would effect the career????

Best Answer

not worried about it

Best Answer

For exactly this reason i don't do skype s*x and don't send nude pics to people. s*xchatting is my fav.

Best Answer

it wouldn't matter to me. the video would be grainy looking anyway. lmao :)

Best Answer

Yeah but that's between you and the person you are sending the pictures too. But if it does happen to were the picture get's main steamed then you have to live with the embarresment.

Best Answer

haha live and learn.

Best Answer

Some people actually *like* for their intimacies to be made public. It bewilders me, but it exists.

Best Answer

Don't care

Best Answer