allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Intricate- because I am not any one thing. I am both very simple and incredibly complicated. I am in contrast to my self and yet I am neither bipolar, nor chemically imbalanced. I am both conservative, and outrageous. I am kind and unforgiving.

Best Answer

great answer!!!....

Best Answer

Indomitable.

Best Answer

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. just cause

Best Answer

wow...i never tried spelling that before....excellent!! :)

Best Answer

i owe google a beer ;)

Best Answer

lol one for me too huh?... :)

Best Answer

FABULOUS,,because I'm meeeeeeeee.

Best Answer

And you are darlin'....You are the best thing ever!!! You are original and unique!!...and I am glad you are here...The world would be different if you weren't here...This moment would never have happened without YOU...Right?...:)

Best Answer

Awesome... Just because I am.

Best Answer

You are awesome!!!...glad to meet you!!!

Best Answer

Thanks glad to meet you as well.

Best Answer

Eclectic--because "Renaissance Man" sounds SO pretentious

Best Answer

Best Answer

INEXPLICABLE!

Best Answer

((((((((((((((TWEETY)))))))))))))) where have ya been honey pie?....haven't seen you around EP...How are you?...Are you ok?....

Best Answer

Eclectic. I am made up of many different experiences and like many different things.

Best Answer

ALONE

Best Answer

(((((((Agentooo))))) you are not alone I am here...all of your EP pals are here too...God is watching...No one is EVER alone on this earth honey....God made YOU....He/She would NEVER leave you alone...SMILE!!!...Come on!! A big smile....It's a good day for a walk...Don't you think?...To the park...Or, maybe the zoo,....Someplace nice...:)

Best Answer

:-) you made my day add me to friends please :-)

Best Answer

Agentooo?...Don't feel alone dear...If you need to chat or just to vent...Send me a mail...I will answer as soon as I can...You are so dear (((((Agentooo))))))

Best Answer

You got it...we are now officially EP friends...Yayyyyy....mark this day Agentooo...November 5th, 2012...You are not alone from this day on....Ok? ((((hugs))))

Best Answer

I can't had you 'cause you have a block...how can I add you to my list?

Best Answer

when you will be unblocked ? :-)

Best Answer

im writing your name in my notes :-)

Best Answer