If money were no obstacle, what would you want to buy as a gift for yourself? I have some credit on my Amazon account and am already planning to buy myself a book, but I'm not sure what else to get. I feel like treating myself to some special things.
GuitarGirl19 GuitarGirl19 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Hobbies

A air-plane ticket to America meet this wonderful lady and run away together forever <br />
Until the football is on

Best Answer

I would probably buy for others

Best Answer

I would buy nothing for me. But!!! I would anything for her

Best Answer

Just to make her happy

Best Answer

A plane ticket to England.

Best Answer

purple diamonds- they are the rarest on earth (and the prettiest I think) available on JTV dot c o m only place i know to get them.

Best Answer

2 karat diamond with rubies ring. I love sparklies.

Best Answer

A list of things so inappropriate that I'll just leave it at that

Best Answer

A horse :D lol

Best Answer

They don't sell Rolex watches on Amazon.

Best Answer

What I would get for me, would probably not be anything that you would want. Do you have a back up set of guitar strings? Enough picks? Sheet music? Anything else guitar related? I'm basing that on your user name of course.<br />
Do you have a beloved pet that you might want to treat to something? A cat toy the two of you could enjoy playing with?

Best Answer

I was actually considering getting a cat toy for myself, since I have no beloved pet. I just didn't think it was a good idea to include that with my question details. haha.

Best Answer

If money were no object for me though, I'd buy myself two neighboring houses near where my son works. One for his family and one for my husband and me -- and no, I would not be like the mother in Everybody Loves Raymond, lol. I will call them before stopping in.

Best Answer

A new iPad

Best Answer

I don't know I've got more gizmos then I care for what I really want money can't buy

Best Answer

a shotgun

Best Answer

A new Bass Guitar.

Best Answer

I would buy me a cell phone

Best Answer

I'd want to take a bunch of classes just for fun. I want to learn as many languages and trades as I can. Also, my own jet. :D

Best Answer

I LOVE your picture! Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies! lol

Best Answer

It's a good one. =]

Best Answer