ManiacalTom ManiacalTom 31-35, M 8 Answers Mar 8 in Community

1) fully out of debt, 2) a beautiful home, 3) make sure the ENTIRE world hears the message of Jesus having come to die for their sin, and then rising again to give the hope of eternal life (and THIS probably should have been #1... but I REALLY, really want fully out of debt)!

Best Answer

As long as you don't spread hate and use the word of God to bring people to him instead of push them away, and truly understand, then that is okay and a good thing. :-) And yes, being out of debt would be amazing.

Best Answer

I know what you're saying; however, TRUE/real Christians never spread hate. Such people may USE the label Christian but they are NOT Christian.

Best Answer

Pay a cute guy to make love to me.

Best Answer

Awwwww. :-( With that kind of money, you wouldn't have to pay for it. People are shallow that way, but there is definitely someone out there for you.......even if you haven't met him yet. :-)

Best Answer

Lol.. thanks but I dont hv much hope and I love this rock bottom I have hit..

Best Answer

Take care of the forgotten...

Best Answer

Indeed this is a good thing. I like this. :-)

Best Answer

Keep traveling the world until I dropped dead.

Best Answer

That is a good thing. I would love to see lots of the world, but that wouldn't be my first choice. :-)

Best Answer

What would be?

Best Answer

Lots of land in the mountains with forest.....at least 1,000 acres. I would have a house and cabins, and trails that would take hours on a 4-wheeler to get to the cabins. My house would have secret passages and secret hide-away game and entertainment rooms. Maybe a river. A giant garden with tons of crops. My house would be self-sufficient, capable of living completely off the grid........that is a great start to my fantasy.

Best Answer

To live my life, as it is, without working.

Best Answer

That is definitely my ultimate dream is to live no less than as I do Without Working. But if I could live as I do on 1,000 acres of forest property then I would be living a dream. :-)

Best Answer