IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 22 Answers Jan 9 in Community

Who funded your war?

Best Answer

Umm Good one

Best Answer

I'd ask Churchill the same question... follow the money.

Best Answer

I can't imagine even wanting to speak to him.

Best Answer

How did a short, dark haired, dark eyed person make his country think that tall, blue eyed blondes were the master race??

Best Answer

He had issues: a quarter Jewish, one ball, Austrian ... I wouldn't want to talk to him. You can't reason with or get a straight answer from a lunatic of of that magnitude (or a politician). The terrifying thing is that he had scores of collaborators and advisors who helped brainwash (much of) a nation. And as if the ethnic cleansing (Jews, Gypsies and others), persecution of homosexuals (the pink triangle symbol of gay rights and pride stems from the badge that was sewn onto their concentration camp pajamas) and Satan knows who else weren't enough, the unfathomable, beyond twisted acts of cruelty and medical experimentation that went on in the camps ... I can't even find the words.
I'd rather ask FDR and Churchill what they knew, or what in HeIl the Italians, Russians and Japanese were thinking in the formation of the Axis of Evil.

Best Answer

where did you hide the gold?

Best Answer

Was Poland not enough?

Best Answer

Genau das, was denken Sie?

Best Answer

Why did you invade Russia in the winter ?

Best Answer

His reply would be : "I didn't - we went in on the first day of SUMMER in 1941, June 22nd".

Best Answer

Hitler. Y u no kill yourself?!?!

Best Answer

He did.

Best Answer

Do you even lift bro?

Best Answer

Did a Jewish man steal your chick?

Best Answer

Does this hurt? <<>> blow his head off

Best Answer

*b**** slap* why u hating?

Best Answer

I'd thank him for letting me live and being his lil servant in his death camp or whatever. :P

Best Answer

Sorry, I decline the offer.

Best Answer

why the hostility?

Best Answer

No?

Best Answer