vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 25 Answers Feb 21, 2010

That if you hurt another person, you too must feel their pain.

Best Answer

only one thing? this worlds needs more than 1 change...

But if i had to choose only 1, id take the greed out of the world. greed has made the society just like it is now... people cant get enough and their greed has made them ***** the one above them so they can stand on top.

We should be able to be happy with what we want, or at least not feeling bad is someone has more than us.

Its a good thing to want more and more... i mean its our nature, but the means we use to get whate we want is what must concern us....

Im gonna prove my point to you... im gonna make a question about out 1,000,000 million dollars. ull see what im talking about.

Best Answer

I would change the hatred in this world. Without hatred, everyone would feel better and love would abound. What a beautiful thought, huh?

Best Answer

blackarcher said if for me.

People cause so much pain just for their selfish greed.

Especially when it cames to sex.

Raping a child and stealing their innocence is the most horrid heinous monster animal crime that can be done to one.

Best Answer

No more war - that would change the whole world.

Best Answer

I would give you a million dollars,

just to help you be happy ;)

Best Answer

the one thing i would change is the constant judging and lack of tolerance for different things people beliefs and ideals on existence. many have died for those simple transgressions.

Best Answer

I'd make it that the rain-dances and 'sun-dances' would actually work each time people need it.. =) That way, drought/draught can be avoided and people can dance in the rain or have a great day at the beach - whichever they opt to dance for. ^_^

Best Answer

I would un-invent gunpowder

Best Answer

Limiting it to "one" thing....

....seems 'Restrictive'. (There are So Many "things" that need Changing.)

Poverty, however, "WOULD" be 'A Good Place To Begin'.

Best Answer

I would make all humans spend time in every type of animal or insect so humans could get a feel for how all other beings feel and think.

This would have an impact on the self important way we see ourselves..........and lead to better balance with other beings within nature

Best Answer

*secret*

Best Answer

find a way to educate everyone. (tall order). But once that is achieved a lot of the other problems would disappear.

Best Answer

Erase religion. Because I believe that it is not something beneficial. It's best not to dwell in delusion but face reality and accept what is natural.

Ex. Some religion profess life after death. Nature dictates that one will die, there are no exceptions.

Best Answer

I'd ideally have every person in the world accept each other and get along with one another. Reason: We all need and deserve to be cared for and loved unconditionally.

Best Answer

I would stop child abuse

Best Answer

nothing... even mistakes are perfect just the way they are... i can't see it otherwise....

Best Answer

I would change people and that will change almost everything.

Best Answer

jobs for everyone and that actually suit them. The why is obvious.

Best Answer