cisco1968 cisco1968 41-45, M 14 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Stop all the hate

Best Answer

that is a thoughtful question- <br />
I would make the fish we catch clean themselves, then hop into either the skillet or into the freezer bag.<br />
Likes, anyone? Lol

Best Answer

awesome that would be,love fish!

Best Answer

Make rudeness punishable by death

Best Answer

wow,that would mean extinction

Best Answer

LOL. no kidding.

Best Answer

No more Murder, Child Abuse/Molestation/****, Rape or Kidnappings.

Best Answer

Banish Tony Blair, Simon Cowell, Russell Brand, and The Beckhams to America forever.

Best Answer

I would make butter that cannot get toast crumbs on it, or a piano that kills you if you play the wrong note.

Best Answer

This is an excellent and thoughtful question. There is, however, a significant problem with it.<br />
Too often we humans confuse ability with will. Great men do not set out to change the world because they can, but because they must. Otherwise, they would not be great. They would be average. Because we all have the power to change this world. The question that remains is, will we?

Best Answer

Your underwear hahahah no all jokes aside, Id rid the world of TV.

Best Answer

why tv?

Best Answer

Because although there are educational and learning aspects to do with TV, too much life is wasted, not being, doing enjoying things that develop us as humans. Instead we just choose to watch people on TV do them. And then say I wish I could be/do/see what we watch. Its just sad.

Best Answer

well said!

Best Answer

I would get Polly Purebred that upstairs apartment she has been harpin' about so that she would be safer and I could focus on my work.

Best Answer