Mandibee Mandibee 22-25, F 16 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

You probably wouldn't enjoy most of what you heard.....so you probably would stay away from people.

Best Answer

Try me... x

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Nope... Cause I will then have to lose my mind.

Best Answer

Yes. I'd use it if bored at work. Just scan what people are thinking. Or if guys are hitting on me to identify scumbags. Not on friends or family.

Best Answer

surely not ... I have enough problems with what is in MY head ... lol

Best Answer

Sure I'd use it temporarily, but then I'd drive myself insane.

Best Answer

yes i would because i really wanna know what ppl think xD and i think it will be funny and freaky all the time xD

Best Answer

i've thought about that but people lie like its second nature and their thoughts i'm afraid would be even more damaging to know so i would rather not do that

Best Answer

No special effort is needed. They way the deal with us reveal what they are.

Best Answer

No, I don't and I wouldn't; I have too much to sort through in my own head already.

Best Answer

Yeah but I wouldnt respond to what they thought, as eventually someone would really know I could read minds and stalk me and find out and let the Government know and I dont want to be an experiment for the Govt.! =)

Best Answer

No. I have enough to do just listening to my own thoughts.

Best Answer

I read their face and listen to their voice, it is generally enough to know.

Best Answer