girl4u girl4u 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Adolf Hitler and his cohorts would be my obvious<br />
first choice. More people would have lived out their<br />
lives and contributed something to society.

Best Answer

Obama. When the shootings, at the military ba<x>se in Texas, took place he denied medals including for the soldiers killed. They were murdered by an armed traitor, killing in the name of our enemies and their religion. Obama betrayed them, their memory, the families of the victims, the people of the United States and the Constitution that day. He also claimed the government made every one money and gave then success. Funny. I guess Edison, Rockefeller, Bell were all just a lie. BULL. They made it on their own merit and hard work. The government had NOTHING to do with helping them or making them. <br />
To me, He has betrayed all of us. I am ex military. Those people wounded and murdered, in a real sense, were my brothers and sisters. He betrayed them. He betrayed me. He betrayed us all.

Best Answer

Mugabe

Best Answer

Good answer...he has single handedly destroyed that nation :( Such a beautiful country it is...

Best Answer

Thanks. Apparently it's more important for Zimbabwean citizens to look at fugly statues of a dictator than to eat or have their roads fixed.

Best Answer

Me...

Best Answer

Myself... I don't want to be part of this world... :)..

Best Answer

hitler

Best Answer

Hitler, Sadam, Bin Laden...any of them

Best Answer

This is sad because I think it's teachings are important, but I'd say the a-hole who commissioned the writing of the Bible. There have been so many who have taken this book literally and made a mess of things that I wish it didn't exist. I think it would have been better if the message of taking care of one another just filtered down through time w/out all the dogma.

Best Answer

Sir William Stanley the treacherous bastard that ended the Englands golden age.

Best Answer

mitt romney.

Best Answer

Lucy the missing link...<br />
(Is she still a missing link...)

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

It makes anthropologists and other scientists crazy...it makes us wonder if we r really apes

Best Answer