BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Pull down my pants and moon the whole planet. Yeah I think I would do that.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

There's a few things I'd like to say, how I'd decide what I have no idea, but I'd love to just get people to listen and think about some things, e.g:

Stop trying to leave a better planet for our children when we should be leaving better children for our planet.

Why can't society reward the aimiable, honest, loyal and good people instead of the greedy, ambitious, cold and ruthless?

Personal freedom and achieving your ambitions is not the key to happiness.

National, cultural, political and economic boundaries are outdated and unhelpful. People are people.

Everything is relative. You don't know what people have been through, how their mind works, or what they know, feel and believe. Judge accordingly.

Open your mind. Life has intrinsic value. Different does not mean 'wrong', 'worse' or 'in need of change'.

Live and let live.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Dear people,FB need a life,so go get a life rather than posting a status every single second,its not ur diary.

Best Answer

Give praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

great question...I have no idea....I would shy up and only say HI..and then run..lol

Best Answer

Awww

Best Answer

share the word of God.

Best Answer

Stop being so cruel to our mother nature!!

Best Answer

moon it

Best Answer

Wonder why everybody looking at me

Best Answer

Show my eternal love for my soulmate. There need to be more love and peace in the world.

Best Answer

Everyone, please send me one penny.

Best Answer

Lmao Hahahah

Best Answer

I would say something like,"Stop where you are, look down at the Earth. This planet supports our lives and those of our children. I'm not asking everyone to become bunny huggers, just consider the planet during your daily lives and try to be considerate towards her."

:-)

Best Answer

Just like family guys peter, I bring it to everyones attention that. The bird is the word lol

Best Answer

ask to get a cleaner and cheaper fuel alternative.

Best Answer

I'd probably spout a bunch of quotes for 30 seconds...lol

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

Now then....*cough* yeah, I got nothing. Ciao!

Best Answer