AngeGardien AngeGardien 46-50, M 19 Answers Sep 13, 2013 in Travel

Ancient Greece..then I can stálk plato and socrates.

Best Answer

Thank you for the reply, I think Greece would get my vote as well. It would be good to see somewhere genuinely governed by the people.

Best Answer

Definitely Egypt.

Best Answer

There wasn't enough space to put 'and why?'. If you are willing to say why that would be great. Thank you for this reply.

Best Answer

Greece

Best Answer

Best Answer

goes back to fun in my childhood ;-)

Best Answer

Thank you for expanding your reply. Have a great weekend.

Best Answer

Ancient Rome, for all the reasons they gave in Monty Python's Life of Brian (sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system, public health...and peace)

Best Answer

Thank you for a considered reply.

Best Answer

Rome. I could put my middle school Latin to the test.

Best Answer

Thank you for giving an answer and a reason :-}

Best Answer

Non at all. I like sitting here right where i am at. I have been to them places but would not like to be there in Ancient times. I would never go back to Egypt it is a nasty place.

Best Answer

Guess there is always the Discovery Channel. Thank you for the reply.

Best Answer

Be adventurous and go places that"s what my wife and i do. Forget the discovery channel go out and see the world on your own. I went to Egypt 3 years ago and found everything very interesting but it was dirty trash everywhere you had to watch the water you drank not my cup of tea. But i was glad i went but only once.

Best Answer

Thank you for expanding your answer. Have a great weekend.

Best Answer

You to.

Best Answer

I'm a white guy so... Rome. Lol Would probably scare the **** out of the ancient Egyptians. :p

Best Answer

They were aware of and had contact with people from Greece and Rome, so I don't think they'd be too freaked out.

Best Answer

Really? Way back then? Egypt's OLD! lol. Well, wtf do I know? lol

Best Answer

Egypt was actually conquered by Rome for a period as well :P

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply and lateral thinking lol.

Best Answer

ANcient Egypt. I wanna talk to Ferrow of Egypt.

Best Answer

Ancient Egypt because of the temples, the rituals, the Gods and the mysteries.... ^-^

Best Answer

It would be great to see. Thank you for the the reply.

Best Answer

Ancient Egypt, its the only one I was really interested in growing up. It holds a lot of history and mystery. That one for sure!

Best Answer

Hello you, thank you for the reply. I was once so drawn to to Egypt. It was as if I was being called home.

Best Answer

None, done them already. Lemuria would be cool.

Best Answer

Thank you for the reply.

Best Answer

egypt

Best Answer