not to sound dark, but i recently heard of someone that just became a billionaire and he was only 30 years old and then died for no apparent reason. since we don't know when our time will come, and when you'd least expect it, what if you were given an option to choose your death day, would you and if so, what date would you pick? perhaps your birth date? perhaps a holiday? I personally would pick it on my birth date.
fatemastermind fatemastermind 31-35, M 8 Answers Feb 12, 2012

i would pick my birthday too, just sounds cool dying on the same day that you were born. In that case my 100th Birthday :D ur invited

Best Answer

Die anytime, die with pleasure, die high !!

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Ill take it in about another 35 years. I wont to watch my songrow older. I had a cardiac areest last year I almost died on 22nd july 2011, i was kept alive on life support, my whole bodys sysem started to shut down. I fought back and here i am 6 months later walking and talking and back home!!! So when I woke up I wanted to live long enogh to watch my boy grow into a man!!

Best Answer

Me too, Delilah5. Why prolong it?

Best Answer