Say the job you love pays around $30,000 a year and the other job you don't like pays $100,000 a year
differenttypeofperson differenttypeofperson 22-25, F 14 Answers May 18 in Community

Money makes the world go around.

Best Answer

The low paying job.

Best Answer

I would do the higher paying job for a couple of years, build a nice savings, then take the lower paying job.

Best Answer

The job I love every single time. A high paying job you hate can literally crush your soul, mental sanity, and physical health. We all spend so much time at work these days... This should not even be a question. Right now I work a job I hate for money and I am giving it up asap!

Best Answer

Low paying job I love. It's not the money that matters. It's what I do. Cosmologists may not make much money in general. But hey! If I discover something, I'll have provided to Science and perhaps get some moola in the process :3

Best Answer

I have this summer job that pays great! I mean, really great! But the hours and boss.. Ermagerd, it's almost not worth it..

Best Answer

And it was not in anyway changeable ?? Then I would take the lower payed job.

Best Answer

High paying job, hands down. You can use the extra money to do things you like to do while not at work.

Best Answer

Well - depends on what else I will get out either one. The experience and skill set. Where else I will be able to take it. 100,000 dead end job I loath everyday would be hell. But if I can get something out of it to take elsewhere, I would do it. Same with the 30,000 a year job.

Best Answer

100,000$ is too littleā€¦.

Best Answer

i have a great job that does not pay well, and i love it

Best Answer

What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

i work in a garden shop

Best Answer