Vixendoll Vixendoll 31-35 12 Answers Feb 6, 2012

The bath towel ... I can always air dry!

Best Answer

Hope this counts. I'd wash my bath towel and use soft, smooth plastic or PVC bed sheets. In fact I do. I always shower and dry off before getting in to my bed made up with plastic bed linen. I occasionally wake up sweaty in the plastic and have to dry it off with my bath towel. Been going on like this for 5 years and I have replaced the sheets twice, the pillow cases 4 times and the plastic duvet cover never. I've only replaced the bed linens because they eventually loose their softness. I am sensitive to odors and I've never detected a bad or dirty odor on the sheets. I have a second set I take with me to hotels when I travel. I take two to five showers daily. I don't usually wear pajamas, if I do, they are also plastic.

Best Answer

You're supposed to wash those?!? No sh*t? Learn something knew everyday!

Best Answer

I think i would rather die.I couldn't go without either being washed.I'm a freak about washing everything in my house,all the way down to my shoes and my coats.

Best Answer

I refuse to choose. I have to wash both. but if I had to had to choose...I'd change my mind every few days so they'll get washed at least once a week.

Best Answer

That's cheating...lol

Best Answer

The towel because I am clean when I'm using it and I don't want a bed full of skin cells and the things that eat them.

Best Answer

bed sheets. That way I'll be surely clean after taking a bath. And I'll take a bath before i go to sleep just to be sure that my bed sheets won't go dirty that easy.

Best Answer

My sheets. I can't stand a funky towel. I'd just make due with a bare mattress if I had to.

Best Answer

I'm with you. My husband calls me a freak because I mark my towels so I don't dry my face with the side I dry my butt with the day before...LOL....I know am Crazy....

Best Answer

I don't think you are I do the same trying to the pink eye lol

Best Answer

Heh heh, no, not crazy in my opinion. :)

Best Answer

Bath towel.

Best Answer

Why? if I may ask

Best Answer

You are pretty much clean when you dry off. If you hang it up you should be fine. However you drool and sweat when you sleep and I"m sure over time that wouldn't be pleasant.

Best Answer

True, :)

Best Answer

Bath towel I can't throw it in the washer but while I was using it in my bathroom I would certainly wash it out by hand hahahah :)

Best Answer

I'm living that dream -- washcloths only.

Best Answer

The bath towel; as someone said, it is used to dry a CLEAN body and air dry; I could NOT live with my sheets "air dried" only...no way! I LOVE the smell and feel of a clean bed!

Best Answer