You mean, apart from having to miss out on tomorrow and all the days after that all you lucky livelings wil get to experience? Nothing; my choices have led me to where I am now and that's (dying apart) a good place to be.

Best Answer

I'm a determinist, things could never have happened any other way; there is nothing to regret.

Best Answer

Never finding or being with my true love

Best Answer

I'm dying today? You mean, for sure? No false alarms, no half-measures? I would regret all the times I've been scared out of my mind, fighting for breath, alone in the dark at 2:00am, and hurting so bad; terrified only of how long it's going to take to end it.... knowing that you can't stay awake to fight forever, being afraid to sleep, needing to.<br />
For all that I hear about torture and "waterboarding", I'd wager hard money that I know what it's like and NOBODY should suffer like that!<br />
I would regret my pain and my fear: I would regret (I DO!) that I never got the chance to be with my late wife at the end, and to make sure that the last words she heard was "I love you"; and than that I couldn't have been there for my son... to push the shotgun away from his head and to hold him, cry with him, fight with him, rage with him......anything! to save him!! Oh crap!!!.... Greg!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

my entire life has been one big regret, so much I've missed out on and never experienced that by now I should have

Best Answer

That, unlike the rest of the family, I did nothing that anyone would remember me for. People would just go on as normal, and not stop to remember someone great. I would regret not having been someone great.

Best Answer

EVER believing he loved me.

Best Answer

Its a good thing we can find love, even if our initial choice could have been a better one. All the best to you.

Best Answer

That I had a chance to clock prime ministeress Julia Gillard one and decided against it. Not very gentlemanly I know, in my defense, not only is she tearing Australia apart but she was sitting in my favorite seat at the cafe!

Best Answer

That I am sober.

Best Answer

all those babehs gone uneaten

Best Answer

Being an arse to my mum :(

Best Answer

Nothing..no regrets...my failures made me wiser and stronger so I can't complain.

Best Answer

That I did it after I got out of bed.

Best Answer

i didnt live my life to the fullest

Best Answer

Not sailing enough.

Best Answer