growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 16 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

a person would be my daughter (people would think better of me than I was)<br />
an ob<x>ject would be my novel, Drunken Duck (people would think worse of me than I was, but what the hell, I'd be dead)

Best Answer

I just checked your book out on Amazon: Drunken Duck is the story of an Irish-American Catholic boy growing up in Sacramento, California during the 1950s and 60s with an abundance of forever friends. Later in life, as a Navy SEAL, he travels to Japan and Southeast Asia, including the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Singapore. His childhood experiences of love and loss are precursors of the choices he makes in the women he passionately loves and the violent actions he takes in war. YOU ARE SO COOL! A Navy SEAL too...WOW...you guys are badas$. Congrats on being published. Your novel sounds like a fantastic story, I have to check it out.

Best Answer

Although many of the stories are 100% true some are 70% true 30% fiction, it is a novel, not a biography. I was not a Navy Seal, never received the Medal of Honor like my protagonist, but I was in the Navy, served in combat, and ended up in the Hospital. So my protagonist in the novel is a combination of three real people, for example.

Best Answer

If you purchase the Epub version or Kindle for $2.99 (I make a whopping .67 cents and become rich). But, if you like it and want a signed copy, just email me and I'll send you one for free at rondawson@rocketmail.com

Best Answer

Sounds good. I've done that with some creative writing that I do for fun...aspects of me and then adaptation too. I think it's great you got published :}

Best Answer

hey....don't go spending that .67 cents in one place now. Thanks so much for offering to autograph it :D

Best Answer

Same for you as growwhereyouglow I have about a dozen copies left over from last year and I don't mind sending signed copies out to any one who requests them. I sent one to England and one to Singapore in Oct. so I expect it will soon dwindle down to zero. Hate it, or love it, readership is the point for me, nothing more or less, than that.

Best Answer

my heart, i have so much love to give, i hope that my children have the gift to give,it doesnt take much and really doesnt cost you any thing,as long as you dont excpect anything in return,but a smile

Best Answer

This is beautiful! :} I like this quote, thought I would share it with you...'Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.' Looks like you will be sending love...

Best Answer

i like that!!!!!

Best Answer

My son. <br />
Musically gifted, goofy sense of humor and a smile that comes from his heart.

Best Answer

Very cool...and...does he get that goofy sense of humor from his dad? I have a goofy sense of humor too...I LOVE IT :P

Best Answer

Definitely!

Best Answer

My writing

Best Answer

Nice :}

Best Answer

My laughter.

Best Answer

AWESOME!!!!!!! Laughing to me is one of the best things to do, I love to laugh...and be silly :P

Best Answer

My books.....

Best Answer

I'm addicted to reading...those books will be well enjoyed by others, so they live on!

Best Answer

My growing list of blocked EP member. That thing is huge!!

Best Answer

HAHA!!! The 'block' button...handy little tool when needed ;}

Best Answer

I love that little block button.

Best Answer

Record of my good deeds.

Best Answer

you will inspire someone who reads them :}

Best Answer

me. Everything else can go :P

Best Answer

what if you couldn't leave you behind...only one thing to represent you??

Best Answer

I'd leave no objects, but everyone and everything that I've ever affected will remain behind. They will represent who I was.

Best Answer

very cool :}

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer