KaleidoscopeMind KaleidoscopeMind 18-21, F 7 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Health

hi my name is Jose and just wanna share that loosing your hearing sight after being able 2 hear every one most of your life is not a very good feeling i'm only 25 yeah i can hear but not everything well atleast not if you are near me.. but it is a very bad feeling some one telling you one thing and at the end you hear something totally different to what they told you.. :( and instead of people really speaking up all they do is make fun of your situation.. i'm a very outgoing person.. very friendly and hard worker... but ever since i've lost my hearing made me get away from the world.. i rather not hear people make fun of me then to be around people who will make fun of my situation.. for all those people out their with good hearing.. please put down ur music and value every little sound that the world has to offer cuz once they start to fade away little by little u will understand the beauti of noise.. and about eye sight well my eye sight is 100% thank GOD that wasn't taken away from me.. i'm lonely as it is...

Best Answer

almost lost my sight once operation brought it back. So not sight probably hearing dont know what thats like yet

Best Answer

that's a way toughie,,, if w/o choice to keep all,,, I guess I'd pick to hear no more,,,

Best Answer

hearing is very valuable.. specially if you are a person who communicates with the world or enjoys talking with fam.. believe me even fam make fun of you if you can't hear them

Best Answer

Anything as long as I can keep my hearing.

Best Answer

hearing ...as long as I can see the world and feel then I'm okay ..i'd learn sign language if I was deaf ..i'm partially deaf in left ear any ways and probs lose my hearing when I'm old :)

Best Answer

Does the ability to feel include emotions?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Sight.

Best Answer