mizromantickook mizromantickook 22-25, F 17 Answers Feb 25, 2012

smell

Best Answer

I experienced losing my sense of smell for a day, and I didn't even notice it until it was noon, so I'll go with smell.

Best Answer

Smell without doubt. It usually goes with taste when you have a cold

Best Answer

Taste

Best Answer

nothing i want to have all my senses working for the rest of my life

Best Answer

Smell.

Best Answer

Probably smell. I value other ones way more than smelling something. Besides, if something smells bad I wouldn't really know and I wouldn't be bothered by it.

Best Answer

im leagaly deaf so thats a no brainer for me! lol

Best Answer

lost my smell without wanting too.It would not matter what 'sense' you lost... you can't judge it until it's gone

Best Answer

Probably hearing.

Best Answer

Smell

Best Answer

great name lol

Best Answer

Um I sort of took it from a niche website I designed and is running for over 18's. Very off the wall idea but there you go.

Best Answer

We're too dependent on sight, hearing, and touch. Of course, if you lose smell, you also lose part of your sense of scent (ever have a cold?). That's a tough one, considering I love food so much and smelling and tasting also warns us of spoiled food.

Best Answer

it depends on wether they farted, or were ugly, or bitc8ed too much, were a lousy cook, or had clammy skin......damn.

Best Answer

None - I want to keep them all! But I am pretty sure that about 75% of the population misunderstood this question at one time or another and answered with "Common". Seems they got their wish...... :(

Best Answer

Hearing . . .

Home life would be sooo much more peaceful!

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Thanks for the laugh!! :)

Best Answer

My taste is almost gone any way so that is the one. I have no taste when it comes to fashion.

Best Answer