prettyflamingo prettyflamingo 41-45, F 17 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

It isn't the pix I'm interested in, it's the person's mind, character, personality that draws me to them online. If I add, it's because of those attributes and not the pictures they have posted.

Best Answer

I will add anyone who seems to have a nice personality. If I want photos I have a large **** collection!

Best Answer

It so doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Photo's don't bother me, i look at their profile, when they joined, what they are into, see how much info i can gather, judge them, then make the decision.

Best Answer

its usually a No anyway

Best Answer

Photos aren't the deciding factor for me.

Best Answer

I don't think it would make much difference to me. As long as both had images that were clean and not about cleavage and that sort of thing. <br />
I seldom add someone ba<x>sed on that sort of thing. I usually focus on the whole profile- that includes photos, interest groups, stories, etc.

Best Answer

As I'm not wanting any sexual encounters either in reality or on line I really don't care if someone has photos or not.

Best Answer

I look at the profiles and the comments they make.

Best Answer

Photos come later, for me, when I get to know a person really well.

Best Answer

When pushed to the wall ,i 'll go for those without pix cos some usually use fake pix..

Best Answer

I look at their profile, stories, and experiences...I don't look for photos....it makes no difference to me....

Best Answer

It isn't a deciding factor for me at all...yet, if/when I become friends with someone I do like to see what they look like.

Best Answer

Photos don't matter.<br />
I don't know how many photos are real and genuine.

Best Answer

No to the person with photos. They be taking up too much space.

Best Answer

Doesnt matter. I dont have photos & you added me anyway<br />
'The Nypd Choir are singing Galway Bay, and the bells are ringing out for Christmas Day)

Best Answer