DarkLoveLiesWithYou DarkLoveLiesWithYou 18-21, F 27 Answers Jun 29, 2012

New Daz it get whites whiter and Coulor's won't run even in a hot wash

Best Answer

Thats funny, made me lol. Do they still make Daz?

Best Answer

Not sure. But remember the adds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBibrmSiHls

Best Answer

ice dart

self-cleaning

Best Answer

Hire a mini skip and a wood chipper, pretend to do some gardening and tree pruning. Inform all your friends youre having a barbeque on Sunday afternoon. Invite intended victim around for saturday night drinks. after a few drinks (preferable loaded, you want them pretty smashed) and suggest playing a party game like what would you write as a suicide note, write one yourselff to encourage them to do the same.) afterward,show them the garden, kill them as silently as possible(methods vary its very much down to your style) then pop the corpse in the skip.for later.(ensure you keep their clothes and id for planting later.) In the early hours of the morning nip out to the skip and butcher the body skin and bones can be placed back in the bottom of the skip. (I should mention its best to iclude some pine branches or manure in the skip to hide the smell of death) chop the remaining meat into usable choice cuts and store safely in a fridge(we dont want people getting sick at your party do we?) have the barby everyone obviously consumes the evidence, and hopefully has a smashing time. After the party is over drive to the local beach plant the suicide note , their clothes and id and an empty bottle of spirits near the shore. The following day, finish the garden, using the wood chipper to dispose of those pesky big branches(and those pesky bones) and what remains in the mini-skip, bonemeal, skin and other waste can be slowly burned to reduce to a mass of black unidentifiable lumpiness. pour several industrial sized quantities of strong bleach on the mass and use a stiff broom to give it a really good stir. (bleach destroys viable dna). Return said skip and chipper and see if you get away with it. its pretty much down to how good a liar you are to the police and how fastidiously you kept to the plan. happy hunting.

Best Answer

No need to clean up afterwards - just deny all knowledge and put on a good act

Best Answer

Watch the movie "Horrible Bosses." Make it look like an accident. Find out allergies, enemies, etc. But first, what is the reason you must get rid of this person?

Best Answer

Carefully

Best Answer

feed it to pigs. FACT: what they don't eat their urine will dissolve

Best Answer

did he feed the corpses to the pigs? Did he have so many corpses the pigs couldn't handle it?

Best Answer

I did 2 cents worth of googling and everything I read says it's possible with one desenter saying the pigs leave the big bones

Best Answer

You think I'm going to tell anyone!!!!! :P ROFL

Best Answer

With fried green tomatoes

Best Answer

I ALWAYS START A FIRE...

Best Answer

Throw the body in the deep woods where animals pick the bones clean. Or a swamp.

Best Answer

Probably really poorly. I'm awesome not diabolical.

Best Answer

Don't clean up, just make it look like a random event. People get killed all the time.

Best Answer

gloves...and walking tip toe around the place.

Best Answer

You seem affluent with your expert advice.

Best Answer

Outsource it all.

Best Answer

If I had to kill someone, it wouldn't be murder, and I wouldn't bother cleaning up the evidence.

Best Answer