jock, country, punk/anarchist, socialite, and motorcycle enthusiast, and poet/deep thinker, which would you choose? if you had to put ME into a category, which would you think i am?
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 13 Answers Aug 31 in Community

Where's your "Old" Category? I don't even know what half of them categories are.... lol

Best Answer

Word

Best Answer

lolll that would be motorcycle enthusiast. motorcycle enthusiasts like classic rock and wear gold chains, and possibly have heart disease.

Best Answer

LOL....ok.... well then a motorcycle enthusiast who isn't enthusiastic about motorcycles, classic rock, or gold chains and doesn't have heart disease..... ;P;P

Best Answer

hahahahahahahaha

Best Answer

an old man who just wants these punks to stay off my lawn : )

Best Answer

lol! so you would be a curmudgeon and they would be whippersnappers!

Best Answer

hey, that mr. curmudgeon to you : )

Best Answer

hahaha naw bc im a curmudgeon too~your peer!

Best Answer

cur from the same cloth...hmmmm...i like the sound of that, what else do peer? : )

Best Answer

This is a tough question. I cant pick a category for myself nor could just choose one for you either. We are all so dynamic that there is no one set of shoes to fill.

Best Answer

well thank you for saying so...i think if i had to choose one for you, it would be rocker.

Best Answer

I don't see myself in any of those... Jazz/improviser would have been my think... 😉

And... Perhaps contrary to popular belief... I'd say you're defo a poet/deep thinker.

Best Answer

aww thank you so much for saying that. i think i'm a combo of that, and indie.

Best Answer

I was very undecided. 'Twas a tough call ☺️👍

Best Answer

jazz/improviser is a very interesting category!!

Best Answer

An indie, rocker, chic with anarchist tendencies who could be a motorcycle babe :D

Best Answer

lol youu or mee??

Best Answer

Hahahaha! Nah, not me... I don't look so good in lipstick - gets all over my beard :D

Best Answer

hehe well it sounds like you know me rather well. thank you for that!

Best Answer

As for me, I am a classic sort, with rebel tendencies, and very independent. Oh yes, sort of opinionated too :D

Best Answer

i tend to agree with everyone one of your opinions, as it stands. i'm very independent as well. expand on the "classic sort" theme, plizz?

Best Answer

A "Renaissance Man", so to speak, with certain John Wayne tendencies when it comes to "don't tread on me or mine." I can see the possibilities is most anything, yet (because of the life I have led) live with few illusions... sort of "real" is what I would call it.

Best Answer

Indie for me. Maybe you are too since its a category toward the top of the list.

Best Answer

ahh nice guess! you are correct ;)

Best Answer

The nineties were good for indie in Britain.

Best Answer

All of them for me and none of them for you :)

Best Answer

hahahaha omg how have you been!!! i should have just put "selfish greedo" category for you!

Best Answer

im fine thanks and nice to see you yes put me into that categorie too :)

Best Answer

I'd put myself as a deep thinker

Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

bro? i guess? none of them fit me entirely

Best Answer

you are so not a bro lol

Best Answer

ok then....what category would you put me in?

Best Answer

a bro is like a guy who puts the whole thing of hair gel on his hair, and when he runs out, he uses the vaseline that he had previously put on his chest hair as conditioner. i would put you innnn....motorcycle enthusiast (when i say this, i mean like...someone who likes classic rock) or rock god.

Best Answer

if you are going strictly by music you could say that.....or punker/anarchist....but i have such eclectic tastes that.....eh....its impossible lol

Best Answer

Indie. For sure.

Best Answer

for yourself or for me? i think i'm indie too.

Best Answer

I wouldn't classify you. I don't know you well enough.

Best Answer

interesting.

Best Answer

Country.

Best Answer

I think this was a trick question with the agenda of making us think about you and put you in a group. Always all about you. lol. I'd put you in the category that's all about you or selfish or tricky for because you make up tricks to get us to talk about and write about you. ha. So there.! And put me in the category as a sucka for falling for it. ha.

Best Answer

it's always about me? you really feel this way?

Best Answer

I don't put much thought into it or my response, just wasting time, making fun or whatever. Just random thoughts or jiberish. I don't care or don't think much about nothing but was just messin with you. I don't know what or how you are.

Best Answer