havingfuninthesun havingfuninthesun 36-40, M 40 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Well I'd vote life in prison. I don't even support the death penalty for murderers, let alone child molesters.

Best Answer

This sounds a bit off, but I think child molesters are worse than murderers.

Best Answer

Why? I mean, we all have our own values, but you can (not all people do) recover after being molested. The hope and potential is there. No chance for murder.

Best Answer

I know, I said it was off, I admit it, it my answer makes no sense, just how I feel.

Best Answer

As much as I hate paedophiles and the idea of it the truth is many of them were victims themselves of abuse both sexual and physical at the hands of their parents and others. <br />
Therefore punishing them by death just because they're are the ones we happen to have caught I think is wrong. Where the case warrants it life imprisonment should suffice. If they are released before they die then electronic tagging should be mandatory. <br />
I do think that they should lose certain rights that others have because of the nature of their crimes.

Best Answer

That's a very good point. The concern is that sadly many studies have shown they can't be cured and will likely repeat their crime.

Best Answer

I agree but the idea of the death penalty has always been that this would be a deterrent but that has also proven to not be the case. Therefore the only real solution I can see is longer custodial sentences for this type of offence.

Best Answer

hanging, by the balls

Best Answer

i'm gonna give them a choice:<br />
life w/castration included, or <br />
death after castration<br />
...thats fair, yes?

Best Answer

AWESOME! You're good people!

Best Answer

thanks! i can't take all the credit...
my folks raised me that way.

Best Answer

wise folks, you were brought up right ;)

Best Answer

just cuz they are scum does not men they dhould not get a choice LOL

Best Answer

edit to read: just because they are scum does not mean they should not get a choice.

Best Answer

I agree, I mean we're civilized ;)

Best Answer

If you know they are 100% guilty execute them within a week as I beleive the average stay on death row is 18Yrs. so why pay to take care of them. Actually Even a week is to long in my honest opinion.

Best Answer

Slow painful death

Best Answer

you should get best answer!!

Best Answer

I agree, very slow, very painful.

Best Answer

From what I have heard, sending a child molester to prison is a death sentence. The other inmates frown on child molesters and exact their own brand of justice.

Best Answer

vigilante justice indeed

Best Answer

With all the restrictions communities tend to want to place on where sex offenders live, I wonder if it makes more sense to LWOP them

Best Answer

Death

Best Answer

death thos that want lif need to pay the bills to keep them alive we have better use for the money

Best Answer

Castration is my vote, even though it wasn't offered as a choice. Too expensive to pay for them to live in jail and get cable tv and college degrees by mail.

Best Answer

Put them in a torture chamber.

Best Answer

Like minds my friend, this is what I was thinking. Get medieval on them.

Best Answer

life, so the other prisoners can make them regret their crime

Best Answer

Yah, in prison they are considered the worst of the worst and they do get traumatized :D

Best Answer

rigorous life in prison..

Best Answer

Death!!!

Best Answer

death penalty, swiftly

Best Answer

latter one.. Life is valuable.. I am a good person and that's the main thing.

Best Answer

Life sentence.

Best Answer

Death Penalty, for actual child molesters though, not just sex offenders.

Best Answer

Neither, I'd chose castration

Best Answer