daaytripper daaytripper 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Take runaways/suicides of all ages to a better place to be free and do at home what they wana do live life and enjoy it flourishing with the people they know will ALWAYS have there back and see it all with them

Best Answer

Helping homeless people. Inform them about all the resources available for them to get accommodation and help them wth their situation

Best Answer

I would restructure the education program in America. I feel that a lot of time and potential is currently being wasted in school. People are being undervalued because they didn't attend college. People who attend college are not finding jobs in their chosen fields when they complete school. We are losing programs such as art and music while test scores drop. Kids are being molested by teachers, and witnessing violence. Instead of learning about beauty and culture we teach them of war and politics. I think they should be given a broad rounded education in the beginning and narrowed to a chosen field towards high school.

Best Answer

I would round up all the lost kitties and give them a wonderful home...

Best Answer

help build libraries and provide medical treatment for children

Best Answer

I think I would be a recluse, and donate to help others who volunteer to properly educate children and young adults.

Best Answer

Humane treatment of animals

Best Answer

Any charity that protects children from neglect and abuse and any charity for blacks around the world (including Africa). My reason for children is because they are innocent and have not harmed anyone yet. My reason for blacks is that I am black and I know how much we suffer in silence--especially black women.

Best Answer

to end poverty, so it would not last long lol

Best Answer

helping everyone who doesnt have enough food, and dont have a house

Best Answer