I would never stop flying. I used to have constant flying dreams when I was a kid, I still remember many of them. I think the first thing I would do would be to fly as high as I could and free-fall and catch myself at the last minute... Sometimes I wonder why we dont see birds doing this for fun, I mean we have hawks that dive to catch prey and that has to be a rush, but what about just a tumbling bird and then all the sudden it flies at the last second! But yeah after that wore off I would go everywhere in the world, starting off with south america to peru to try ayahuaska :P

Best Answer

Far far away....

Best Answer

i think i would stay low to the ground, not from fear but just the exhileration of moving over the land quickly without touching it, or maybe over the water around the land etc, something that feels peacefull

Best Answer

Away from this crap planet and I would take my kitties and my dumb mom and sis too if they wanted to go.

Best Answer