I pick dogs all the way...
allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 20 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

***** ... Cat..

Best Answer

A man, except they are very difficult to house train, and do not react well to additions of their own kind :)

Best Answer

The same one I have. An adorable, cuddle happy cat with whom I have shared the past eight and a half years.

Best Answer

French Bull Dog - male / black with white tip on chin and slight white under belly

Best Answer

I love animals, I have a cute rabbit now and i want to get a puppy and a kitten..

Best Answer

Dragon...... it could cook for me and light my cigs

Best Answer

Dog.

Best Answer

dog lover here :) <br />
u should be sleeping ally. LOL

Best Answer

Yes I should...

Best Answer

:) xoxo have a sweetnight dear ally thank u for the msg *hugs*

Best Answer

I like boa constrictors

Best Answer

Monkey, it can sit on your shoulder all day and play with your hair while you walk around giving people the "Yeah, *****, I have a monkey." look.

Best Answer

Dog. Dashund.<br />
2nd choice would be to have a red squirrel

Best Answer

crow

Best Answer

well if i had a choice.....i would have a butterfly as a pet,do barking , no pooing ,and no chewing on my socks....great choice right....

Best Answer

I choose cats and have three of them and treat me as my kids, My wife even feels the same way and calls them her kids. It started as a joke with our human kids calling the cats brother and sister and now its done just out of habbit. Kinda funny.

Best Answer

2 Dire wolves. It'd be fun roaming the streets with the only 2 remaining dire wolves on the planet, docile as pet dogs to me, but would rip anyone else to shreds. The fear in people's eyes would be delicious.

Best Answer

i have a cat, a rat and a spider. I love most critters

Best Answer