brittanyrmackey brittanyrmackey 22-25, F 27 Answers Apr 13, 2012

What happened to your daughter growing up that she became so evil and hurt her children?

Best Answer

I'd love to ask grand daddy that.

Best Answer

Excellent question. I would love to know granddaddy's answer to that one.

Best Answer

i love you

Best Answer

Hard to imagine, he was born around 1885 and he's been dead for 45 years. when he turned 21, Taft and Bryan were fighting for the presidency. Maybe I'd ask him how well he remembers presidents Cleveland, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, and Taft, or the Spanish-American war and McKinley's assassination.

Best Answer

i never had any grandpas,growingup-------i would tell them i wished they had lived long enough,so i would know what grampas were all about---------i feel i missed,something real important in my life-----

Best Answer

nice to meet u

Best Answer

I'd show him my smart phone and say " And you thought the calculator was cool."

Best Answer

Id love to tell them both how grateful I am for everything they did for me

Best Answer

I would tell him how much i love him and that he will never be forgotten...

Best Answer

He used to live with us when I was growing up...

He always loved it when I spent time with him... esp in the evening before he would head off to bed...

he always wanted me to sing songs to him that I had learned in school or make up stories.. just share something about my day...

so he would sing this little song to me.. "tell me a story, tell me a story, tell me a story and then I will go to bed"

Funny this came to my mind as soon as I read your question...

so I would sing to him the same little song

:)

Best Answer

I never had one. I was born late in life to someone born late in life and I didn't get a chance to have one. I think if I had the chance to see a grandpa, I'd get all shy and not know what to say or ask but would listen and wait to see if anything came up that I could ask about or comment on.

I actually did that once with a friend's grandfather. I sat and listened to him for a long time just fascinated with the way he saw the world. When I had to go I said "it's been nice talking with you." He said "You didn't talk at all!" I laughed and said he was right, but that I enjoyed listening to him.

Best Answer

If you had not made the mistake with gram-ma at night I would not have to know of the world. So thanks alot.

Best Answer

There would be a few things to tell him, they are nothing compared to what i would ask. He knew his stuff, he was smart and experienced in life.

Best Answer

I use your knowledge alot. Thanks for my mom. No more oldspice gift packs please.

Best Answer

Wish we could spend more time together.

Best Answer

Nothing in particular. I'd just like to chat with him, he saw so many interesting things in his life and when he died I was too young to really appreciate the treasure-trove of knowledge and experience he was.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

It is so good to c u again !!

Best Answer

i miss you and love you but because of you im here on this fked up place

Best Answer

"I'll drive you to the hospital so they can fix that jaw and those ribs you abusive bastard. I'm much stronger than my mom and sisters you F*NG COWARD!

Best Answer

grandpa on my mom's side, never met him. probably a good thing because he was hispanic and even though i'm half i turned out looking white as heck. he wouldnt have approved.

grandpa on my dad's side, i would tell him i miss him and wish he wouldnt have married such a b**ch. (aka my grandmother). who is the only grandparent i have left but she still chooses to ignore me. karma did not keep up with that woman. she didn't get what she deserved at all

Best Answer