chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 10 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I would have ******* my middle school English teacher that day she invited me into her house. And I would not have missed the mat high jumping off the gymnasium bleachers in high school.

Best Answer

I would be more loving towards my mother and try to help her so that she didn't die. And I would have actually taken care of my schooling and body a lot better.

Best Answer

Well I'd save my sister. I don't know how, but I would do it. Then with her here -- what more would I need?

Best Answer

I would lie to my daughter when she asked if I ever killed anyone in Vietnam, and I would accept myself as transgendered nearly ten years earlier

Best Answer

I would refuse to ski and I would not have had sex til i was 16.

Best Answer

I honestly didn't expect someone older than I am suggesting this. I would NOT live my life over again. Once is enough.

Best Answer

with all that you now know and have experienced? Now you would have the edge

Best Answer

Have you really thought about it? What would it be like to grow up with an adult's mind. Kid toys, board games, childish games and pass times. Your 'friends' have fun for hours farting or blowing spit wads while you wish you could just go mountain climbing or have a drink. Crushes and puppy love.. Forget it, you know that is fleeting and a waste of time. Then there's 'the edge'... You only have the edge in the things you have experienced. If you go back and change things they will be new to you and you will screw them up and learn as you go just like you did the first time around. Who's to say any decision or choice you make would lead to an improvement? No, I would not want to repeat it.

Best Answer