OK I'm gonna have a 3rd Bouncy Castle Question because they are popular. Design Examples: Simple Colours like Red, Green, Yellow and Blue - Famous Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Disney Princesses, Bambi, Lilo & Stitch - Non-famous characters - Wizards, Dragons, Knights, Whitches or King, Princess etc. - Scenic Design: Woodland, Lake etc. - Your own design: let me know what your design would be/look like? A 4th Question regarding Bouncy castles will follow later today. Keep checking EP questions zone at about 1:30pm - 2:30pm GMT
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 23 Answers Jul 30, 2012

blue and glitter, of course ;)

Best Answer

Has to be pink with the bunny on lol. Im obsessed I know :-P

Best Answer

I just googled and you can get those :-D Im so hiring one lol

Best Answer

I might as well have a look as well.

Best Answer

Oh Im defo gonna hire one any excuse lol

Best Answer

it's a good thing I asked this question then otherwise you would have never known.

Best Answer

Yeah exactly!!! I owe ya!

Best Answer

Gemma found I think the one that might interest you go here: http://www.realfunstuff.co.uk/inflatables.html
and then 3rd one down is the playboy castle press the "click to view" link and see a picture

Best Answer

Thats perfect :-D Thanks!!! Now I just need an excuse and to borrow my sisters garden lol

Best Answer

no need, if poss hire a sports hall in a leisure centre.

Best Answer

My sister is cheaper :-P

Best Answer

make the sides look like legs and the entry look like something every ob/gyn would be proud of

Best Answer

The original Litchenstine 'Fairy Icing' Castle

Best Answer

pingpongball

Best Answer

A ******** bar with poles, an extended main stage, a shorter aide stage on right, another short stage on left, a bar with stools in back left between stages, and people sitting in between all this. And o' course all be bouncy material and have the abilty to hold xl 30 something years old. And friends!!!! Anyone down?

Best Answer

Like a White Castle Restaurant.

Best Answer

its like in out of space scene, with space ship, and alliens, also weird monster.. the colour will be dark with alot of glitter and shining lights, and in each times give smoke stage .. and rainy glitter ^ ^

Best Answer

The famous tea party theme from alice in wonderland and everyone in it has to be dressed up (alice , doormouse mad hatter etc.) plus you gotta be in chracter you can even walk across the table like in the movie ..lol O3O

Best Answer

a chicken ranch

Best Answer

Google it-please

Best Answer

Pink with Disney Princesses would be perfect for me and the little ones to play in. I am assuming adults can play in there too. :)

Best Answer

Gravity free!!

Best Answer

I know this one is not exactly for children but... I'm sure you could find a venue for it...<br />
How about one that is like an anatomically correct naked woman where you can slide down the digestive tract, bounce on the stomach or climb inside the "body cavity" ect..<br />
you could charge drunk teenagers $10 admission...

Best Answer

A flame and it would say in ice 'I like trains'!!!! If u want 2 know where 'I like trains' comes from- check out the asdf movies on YouTube

Best Answer

I would get a doctor sheldon cooper (the big bang theory) castle! EPIC.

Best Answer

Yeah! Lol.

Best Answer

It would definitely be Alice in Wonderland-themed, with different bouncy rooms-- tea party, Hearts castles, etc.

Best Answer

Now that's an idea.

Best Answer

What an interesting question! Wow! I'd want mine to look like the castle Disney uses on its logo, light blue and glowing. Then again, how about one like the Tardis on Dr. Who? Of course, it would have to have the infinite interior as well. : )

Best Answer

it's bigger on the inside

Best Answer

Disney Castle with...
how about blue glow sticks dangle along the sides of the castle.

Best Answer

it would be a magical kingdom..similar to disney world..yet entirely more hoppy.

Best Answer