it is the second part .... she is always agree , I know she doesn't like what I like .. but when she is with me , she do what I do and pretend that she like it ...(( I want her to be herself )). her cousin said that she is always like this with people who she really likes .
listenup listenup 26-30, M 18 Answers Nov 7, 2009

she dos that because she wants you to like her and she's afraid that if she disagrees you won't like to be her friend any more..i suppose.talk to her,help her increase her self-esteem,if you do want to help her

Best Answer

I would think she is either a poser or a passive communicator.

If I thought she were a poser, I'd dump her as a friend in a second - I've dealt with some of these in the past and it's not pretty, especially if you value honesty and intimacy with your friends.

If I thought she were a passive communicator (person who expects the others not to care but to abandon her, likely low self-esteem, etc) I would try to explain I prefer her to be herself and that I can accept a difference of opinions, that I will be her friend even if we don't always agree.

It's up to you to decide though.

Best Answer

she likes you. Maybe you can ask her about her opinions on subjects before mentioning your own opinion. Encourage her to see that being different is ok

Best Answer

and the question is ...why she doesn't speak up her mind. You be a friend and help her figure it out...

Best Answer

believe it or not and as anoying as it is it is in fact a compliment to you.....sit her down and tell her you want to know what she thinks.....so in futre dont give up your opinions first....ask her what she thinks first before offering yours

Best Answer

hmm...I would just be annoyed and curious why she does it

Best Answer

I want lots of people like that around me, like the kings and queens of England and France used to have. Courtiers and courtisans. They usually are good at fun stuff like playing games and, as you point out, they are never disagreeable. Plus they are almost always happy to carry your weed and run errands for you. Entourage like.

Best Answer

So that settles it, she likes you and she likes kissing your ***. I would be careful if I were you....

Best Answer

i stick with my first answer...

Best Answer

I would think the person needs a little back bone and grow some balls

Best Answer

She really admires you.

Best Answer