This guy I used to know him from since I was young, he even came to me acting as a mexican guy, and he is everything I wished for my guy to be, he even once wrote a song for me and he used to also use our friend ivy's email to chat with me sometimes. He always make my favorite people famous, he even made my favorite team barcelona famous. I liked him for so long even though we both moved on and went through the same misery, if he ever came back to me as my present and past, shall I give him a chance? I want to but my fear of getting hurt is making me say "I am not ready".
VisionOfLove VisionOfLove 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 6 in Friendship

Tread carefully and cover your own butt.

It's worth giving it a chance IF you're ready, but maybe your fear is wise. Maybe HE's not ready.

Only you can judge.

Best Answer

Do you even know the guy? I am quite sure you don't but it's ok to judge, but in the end if I keep on judging like you do, I might give you a chance to be with him while thinking that he is bad. I don't hide my butt from anyone because I enjoy looking at guys' butts..lol

Best Answer

IDK what you mean exactly by 'making you famous' but I'd say go for it!

Best Answer

Take that risk.

Best Answer

I don't know. Why didn't he make you famous? Did you part on bad terms? Is he safe? Would need to know a lot more. I guess.

Best Answer

Because i don't like publicity and I don't care if haters love me in the end. I care for his feelings not for fame. I care that he is humble and works hard to earn money. I am not like his gorgeous ex-gf who loves to be famous :)

Best Answer

Has he ever done anything for you? If he is so powerful and so great what do you need a second opinion about?

Best Answer