Fightiing Fightiing 18-21, F 22 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Give it to Romney and Co. If elected, they will take it anyway... so lets just get it over with.......

Best Answer

i ll invest it to make it more and more..and then, i ll travel around the world with my lover, n then further study and then build a foundation to help child in africa, and everywhere in this world.no more.

Best Answer

Start a family.

1) First, I'd buy a house, most probably 5 bedrooms (for 3 kids and a guest room).

2) Pay for myself and my fiancé to get driving lessons and licences, then buy a reasonably priced, practical car.

3) Plan a proper wedding and get married with class, but nothing too over the top.

4) Buy some flats around the city, and rent them out, also some caravans for the summer, creating a steady income.

Finally, get pregnant and start our family. All other steps were to work towards this one, because to my partner and I, having a family is important. But we can't do that unless we are financially secure... But in real life, being from working class backgrounds and having no real job prospects we'll never be able to afford all that, but we'll get by on minimum wage :)

Best Answer

20 bucks is a lot of money to me. i'm buying dinner with it.

Best Answer

leave it to my kids in my will

Best Answer

Roll in it naked ...

Best Answer

Buy a house! :)

Best Answer

I'll buy an apartment for my whole family.

Best Answer

Grr mah face and I would do **** like art but art that you can be inside of and shitttt and I would buy things that are things that cost a lot and I will.

Best Answer

not bein in the situation i am in :D

Best Answer

throw things at people and pay the law to look the other way. this IS America after all

Best Answer

Donate it

Best Answer

Spend the rest of my existence in perpetual circumnavigation of the globe on a well rigged sailboat, and commit random acts of kindness when I could.

Best Answer

I am likely to waste it. It seems to be what I am best at.

Best Answer

Invest it

Best Answer