a therapist cant "make" you do anything. It's up to you

Best Answer

No, but any good therapist would recognize the need to talk about it and would encourage you to do so. If it's a REALLY good therapist, you'll find yourself talking about it, even having planned not to...and without you hardly noticing you're doing so. Really don't want to talk about it? Present something else to talk about, instead.

Best Answer

lol that's usually the way it goes with my therapist, get me to talk about something i didn't want to and not make me feel uncomfortable about it.

Best Answer

That would be a good therapist, then. I wish you luck.

Best Answer

No they can't, but if you know you have a problem then consider doing it

Best Answer

i've been working on it for a long time, just needed maybe a 2 session break from it. since my main problem is the focus of every session i feel like i have to talk about it. but it's my therapy, so i don't have to talk about anything i don't want to right?

Best Answer

You don't have to. It's just that's what the therapist is for. Sometimes, saying what you feel to someone can help

Best Answer

no, they can suggest and recommend but they can't make you

Best Answer

No

Best Answer