FeelingCrazy FeelingCrazy 46-50 20 Answers Apr 18, 2009

My sister and I were always really close as kids. We fought of course, but never as much as other siblings I saw. Stayed close as we got older, until she met her (now ex) husband. He turned her into....someone else. I still love her to pieces, but she isn't who she used to be. She tends to never tell the whole story anymore, always vagueness and half-truths. I mourn the loss of that closeness sometimes.

Best Answer

I'm glad my half sister is no longer apart of my life. To be honest her mean ways, misguided comments, disgusting manners and negative outlook about family members and myself. Turned out to be her undoing with the rest of the maternal family.She's very good at mantipulating people, especially my mother. (But my mother loves her children no matter what they do!)<br />
My life is getting better, it's a work in progress. I no longer have low self esteem issues. I believe in my life, I no longer feel the need to be always loyal to my mother. Since last easter when my mother proclaimed she no longer wants anymore pain. My answer don't talk to my sister, if I share the space leave in 5 minutes. Thank God for blessings in disguises. I have reunited with my other sisters and we all get on fine.

Best Answer

Very. And I'm not entirely comfortable about it. She's my sister, for God's sake! I'm uncomfortable about any relationships with family that involve touching. Not that we ever do. But it's kind of creepy when you have a better relationship with your sister than most women.

Best Answer

I have a sister. I can't say that we're as close as some siblings I know, but we chat once or twice a month. Our life's journeys created some distance between us for a while, but we are better friends now, and I respect her a great deal.

Best Answer

I have two sisters .... one ten years older , dont really know her , younger sister 8 years close to her ...

Best Answer

I'm close to my sister...She only lives about 40 minutes away..I don't understand her, or why she does things she does cuz she's my exact opposite, but I love her to death!!:)

Best Answer

My two sisters, both younger, are my best and dearest friends. They are a blessing above the price of any other treasure.

Best Answer

I realized as of late that I do have sisters {outside children due 2 the dad's antics}. We are definately not close and it sucks. However it seems best 2 keep it that way as there is major hostility between us......

Best Answer

I have 2 sisters, one older, one younger. I am very close to my older sister. She is my best friend and saved me from myself after my husbands death. She is mother, sister and friend all rolled into one and is the very best human being I know. My younger sister is a very selfish person whom it is best to have as little contact with as possible.

Best Answer

I have three sisters, all older than I. I am close to all of them. The youngest of them I am so close to, that we both feel like twins. We think of the same things at the same time. Our likes and dislikes are the same, and we even finish each others sentences. She is special and she feels the same about me.

Best Answer

I have 3 older sisters,I do love them all.But I don't and have never really felt the closeness I did when we were younger.I don't know if I ever will again and I find this very sad.I have cousins who I feel more love with than my own sisters!!

Best Answer

I have three older sisters and I love them dearly. In fact, one of them is sitting here with me right now! She's my best friend. :)

Best Answer

I have two younger twin sisters. We are pretty close. They are me expect separated into two people. Its kinda funny.

Best Answer