If you will tell them, would you still want to prolong your life through medicinal stuffs even thought it might just be for a couple of days or months?
clytemnestra2 clytemnestra2 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 17 in Parenting & Family

I'd keep it to myself and hope it would kill me.

Best Answer

Certainly, I would tell my family and close friends. Prolonging or ending my life has nothing to do with telling my friends and family that I am ill.

Best Answer

You can not hide from your loved ones and you should not. But how would you feel if they do the same to you, all depends on that.

Best Answer

Yes, I will tell them they deserve to know about my situation, but assure them they don't have to worry and I don't like to prolong my life if there is no cure, I just want to spend my remaining time with my loved one's.

Best Answer

I have been hiding how serious my condition is wish it were easy to tell someone how bad it really is my meds make me really moody so I think if I don't say something soon I will have no one. Do what ever it takes to live to the fullest

Best Answer

I will tell my loved ones yes. It is fair they know. But I will live the last days of my life in peace as much as is possible with the illness.. no medication, no prolonging it on life support. Let me just go when my time is up.

Best Answer

I'd tell them and just live until I die, screw the medicine/therapy.

Best Answer

I'd have to tell my wife and other loved ones, not to do so would be irresponsible, selfish and cruel

Best Answer

I would tell them it would hurt but dying unexpectedly infront of em nahh aint worth it

Best Answer