The way I figure it, silence speaks volumes. I really don't need to hear their voice to twist the knife.

Best Answer

It really annoys me when they don't notify. All they would have to do is send out an automated email to the people they didn't hire. I don't need them to contact me personally, as long as I know where I stand.

Best Answer

It is most common NOT to hear anything from employers that have chosen another candidate. But either way it is best to follow up just in case the "new hire" doesn't work out. I have gotten two jobs that way.

Best Answer

We notify via letter....it not only is the professional thing to do, but also lets the person know that they can continue job hunting. Sometimes people think they did so well on an interview that they feel they landed the job and slow down or even stop searching for work. They need to know where they stand. It also stops continual calls from candidates and lets you get on with your day.

Best Answer