It means you have been traumatized. When it comes to bullies you have to let go of concepts of winning and losing because the entire culture of bullying doesn't follow the rules of decent society. You should, if possible talk to whatever authorities that can discipline the bullies. You should also get counseling. If this incident involved anything physical you should involve the police. You depression will ultimately relent but if you continue having contact with the perpetrators it will return worse.

Best Answer

you're right that's a mental trap I'm falling into.

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-I hope you are well

Best Answer

no, but that you just need to overcome it and down feel that way...if anything feel sorry for the bully because they are the ones with the problem(s)!!

Best Answer

Neither. Being a victim of bullying makes anyone depressive, and everyone has different ways of dealing with it. I find that people who have been bullied are really good at solving conflicts as adults. The bullying will pass, you'll get older, and you'll come out of it a stronger person. Just don't let it consume you.

Best Answer

As you age, you will value the opinion of others much less.

Best Answer

haha! :)

Best Answer