i sincerely want to fix, i need help - i have a few frnds, i cant keep losing people like this... ALSO I CANT HATE PEOPLE... once i loved as a true frnds..... I wish people could share thier heart sometimes for real... to know wats deep inside...
GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 17, 2012

you staying in their life will only remind them of the hurt you caused, best to let the person go and move on yourself.

Best Answer

OK i understand, i hope after 10 years everything vanishes...

Best Answer

deep hurt lessens but never goes away. you can fogive but not forget......

Best Answer

i wish i had a memory eraser like MIB... i wish..

Best Answer

my aunt always taught me to watch what i say and do cause people rarely forget and once it`s done it can never be taken back......

Best Answer

Ive just broke off a 12yr friendship.....It really hurt and I felt at the time I had no choice but to do.....Looking back I dont think I would have said.the things I did but my pain was too strong and feelings as tho I didnt matter enough to be considered was even more painful........A month ago I realized tht I forgave her although I thought I already had.........I think you need to give tht person their time to forgive you if they're going to.......just check in periodically...thru text or email....if they care to respond they will if not you did try....good luck :-)

Best Answer