Definitely fake it. It's a mark of childishness to expect other people to care about your insecurities.

Best Answer

I would love to believe that you can be honest about your insecurity and wear your vulnerabilities on your sleeve is safe yet the reality is much different. Fake confidence, earn respect and mutual trust and then once you have built trust in a relationship, wear your insecurity's on your sleeve, they have deserve to experience the real you, flaws and all. 'If they can't handle you at your worst, they sure as hell don't deserve you at your best'

Best Answer

So make people believe they're getting one thing then give them another? Just fake it till the day you die. It won't be long till it doesn't feel fake anymore.

Best Answer

always be yourself, even though that may be hard. Ever since i was younger i have pretended i am confident and happy, and now i am stuck in a slum of depression, i feel i have no true friends, as they only know the me that i pretend to be. I often look at those quiet people with one or two friends and wish i'd been true to myself, speaking from experience, please never pretend to be confident x

Best Answer

I am both confident and insecure at times. I try not to wear anything on my sleeve. Not even my heart. Too many foul *** pieces of crap out there reaching out.. I don't want to get any of IT on me..

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. Nobody likes it when someone gets up for public speaking and spends 10 minutes telling you how nervous and scared they are. It's pretty obvious. On the other hand, being honest and confronting it might be a pretty good step in overcoming it.

Best Answer

being a young lady id hide it tbh

Best Answer

You are young- you fake it until you make it-

Best Answer