And you know you cannot borrow money from no one now.
pierrelee pierrelee 41-45, M 16 Answers Sep 24, 2010

The answer here is hopefully you have a cupboard stocked with canned items, for the other emergency's that arise in life...like hurricanes, flooding ,feeling too ill to leave the house etc. I guess it would be smart for all of us to have a emergency stash of non perishible items....just for the hard times so, when there are good times stock up on these items even just a few at a time. If I was genuinely trying to find work to get money....I would ask a friend or neighbor to feed me in exchange for any job they may need done in exchange.

Best Answer

Best answer i would say so far after 33 minutes.. good people out there, something to learn here.. thank you for the enlighterment.

Best Answer

Visit the relatives

Best Answer

i hope you have lots of relatives..

Best Answer

get food from the place that gives out food to the homeless. theres places that feeds the homeless everyday. and you can live off of beans and rice.

Best Answer

15 minutes to my question and its so far one of the logical one.. Thank you.

Best Answer

I am not sure i cant go to food bank have no ID

Best Answer

When u are hungry now...<br />
Your local Food Bank has emergency boxes avail imm for you or someone u know in imm need. U get them right when u walk in. Google food bank near me and the nearest one should pop up with the address.<br />
Every Fri ours also has a "Food Pantry" where it cost $16 and they allow u to make your own choices of their food avail. U get to fill a whole bag. So nice if u are on a really tight budget. <br />
CouponSense.com helps u find super specials using coupons from your local paper. They do all the work for u. U just clip the coupons, but it cost $15 mthly but will save u hundreds every month. Using this allows my family to stock up our cabinets for those cruddy days so u don't starve or pay top dollar for regular stuff u have to buy anyway. SMART!<br />
SRP(our electric company) has a low income program where it reduces your mthly bill by $17 if u qualify. Call your utility company, get the discount so that nextonth u dont run out of money:)<br />
Big Lots, Walgreens and the Dollar Store sells food reasonably. (Look in the Walgreens Ad for their sales.)<br />
Go to an "All u can eat buffet" once a day. U can go up til 4pm and still only pay lunch prices which are cheaper. Golden Coral is $8. Other chinese food buffets are cheaper for lunch and u can also find coupons for these places in your Sunday paper.<br />
Best Wishes to all... Last year I had no money for food and family "loaned" me a small amount, if any. I wish I would have known all the above. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

People can survive without food for over a month...unless they are already in a state of starvation.<br />
Also bread aka toast can be frozen and last for a long time. I just take out one slice at a time to use.<br />
I have canned beans and frozen bread so I would be fine.

Best Answer

Good idea.. noted.. Thank you.

Best Answer

Dumpster dive at grocery stores, if you ask grocery clerks they may even give you the veggies free if you say you have a rabbit or something. Also stealing from stores, spanging or busking, selling your body, selling drugs, breaking into cars etc.<br />
How do you think the homeless do it? They improvise, it's called the will to survive by whatever eans neccessary. Oh by the way hate to burst people's bubbles but, most homeless shelters won't let you stay for longer than two or three days. I speak from experience.

Best Answer

Not a bad ideal to have a rabbit and ask for free veggies free.. Hahaha.. I believe you about the homeless shelters which i have watch a documetary and the show was also in England.. Thank you..

Best Answer

Vegetables and fish, I guess--I keep a garden and my whole family likes fishing...

Best Answer

Wow me too.. I am a gardening member in our Estate here and i also love fishing.. but deep sea fishing i would need a boat here. Thank you.

Best Answer

HELLO! I say we go to the sc<x>riptures for the answer where God assures us our daily bread and a good start would be to acknowledge that this iis the most important assignment for us, the Children of God to testify that God does answer our prayers. Sometimes we feel no God isn't listening or worse indifferent towards us. I tend to have a need to make others see the hope. I have seen in life how something so horrible can be tuned into our greatest blessings. A God please forgive me for the worries I have been feeding off of. I repent and ask that you reveil these concerns, my cause for illness.We will not starve but we learn a few good lessons from it.

Best Answer

Thank you for the God lessons.. But i think i am hungry now.. hehehe..

Best Answer

As long as I have liquid to consume I can go without food for that long again with little problem.<br />
---<br />
Longest I went was once over a month and a half, kinda weird but I was fine. Two weeks is no problem.

Best Answer

Are you sure... you must check it out can you last for two weeks.. I would say its a individual thing.

Best Answer

Local churches have food that they give out, there is an angel network to sign up for grocery food. You might try getting a job at mcdonalds. :)

Best Answer

i am asking the question here not my solution to the problem.

Best Answer

beans on toast

Best Answer

Toast ? That is if you have alot of bread in the house.. And can they last for two weeks.. i don think so lol...

Best Answer

nothing. As long as the body has water....

Best Answer

My dear sheerbliss i believe you can only live with water without food for only 7 to 10 days.. Sure die.. this time hehehe

Best Answer

Whatever you can find, i guess.

Best Answer

I caught you this time.. You mean whatever you can find including music and songs.. hahaha..Sure die lol...

Best Answer

Here is a useful resource: 10 ways to get free food!<br />
http://ajwalton.com/no-money-for-food-10-ways-to-get-a-free-meal/

Best Answer