If I had the money to spare I wouldn't give you it except as a loan but I would be like the IMF and tell you what spending you had to cut to be able to pay me back. I'm sorry you are struggling (and I understand that your question is a mere interest one) I'm sure most of the people on here have or will struggle at some time. I was in a huge amount of debt eight years ago and their was only one way out that I could see (other than default). I left enough money from my wages in the bank to cover the direct debit bills and took the rest out as cash. This cash paid for my food, gas, electric, petrol and any extras if there was cash left. One expenditure was a transfer of money to a savings account for emergency spending like car repairs or replacing high value electrical items. I don't have spare cash but I don't have any debt either.

Best Answer

our government takes all of our money....

Best Answer

sucks for you stop asking for money and find a place to work

Best Answer

Funny. This is supposed to be the Experience Project to ask questions people normally won't. Interesting how the words 'give' and 'money' put together is automatically seen as begging.

Best Answer

bums ask me for money all the time and you are doing that now so essentially you both have something in common

Best Answer

That's true, but I guess you are missing the whole point of the question, and in fact, the whole point about this website. I suppose you're just on this to take the **** at everyone's questions...maybe to make yourself feel better? Don't worry though. I'm not offended as I'm sure you won't be with my reply. You seem the confident type. Thanks.

Best Answer

i just think to ask this question is dumb and so i stated it very plainly stop asking for handouts and giving excuses on why you want them and do something about your life

Best Answer

Im sorry but that never solves anything. You need a budget and live inside your means.

Best Answer

Thanks for your comment. This was actually a mere interest as to whether there were still people out there willing to give if they could. Funny how people automatically saw my question as a form of begging though. I would be gullible enough to give if I had it. Then again, if someone did reply back and said yes they'll give me money, I would be shocked and say no thanks.

Best Answer

Sorry but in this day and age us common folk don't have it.

Best Answer