tosm tosm 51-55, M 7 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It would bother me a bit if he never took initiative, yes. But how it affected me would also depend on how easy it was for him to become interested too. For instance, how much would I need to do to get things started? A look? Or do I have to tackle him? Some people just aren't very good at taking that first step.

Best Answer

do you that some people feed off of the reaction of the other person. do you know that complaining all the time can be a turn off to the first step.

Best Answer

Some people are insecure and need someone else to feed their confidence by taking the first step. Some like to be coy and tease the other person or deny them, so the other person has to cajole or be the seducer every time. And yes...complaining all the time isn't exactly a turn on.

Best Answer

Do you mean if I had to initiate it every time?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yeah my ex-fiance was like that. It is absolutely a turn off. It made me feel like she was no longer attracted to me or something.

Best Answer

thats true

Best Answer

It is the request for a sandwich after that has become the turn off. I shouldn't have to feed someone too as part of the deal.

Best Answer

thats also a turn off too

Best Answer

When you say come on do you mean the belly or face because i find that to be stimulating

Best Answer

i mean if you have to always make the first step to making love

Best Answer