Let’s say there is a person telling a story, and it happens to be the story of your life. You’re listening (as if this story is not your story – you are simply a passing stranger), are you interested? Do you think anyone else would be interested? Feel free to comment and elaborate.
Adriftin Adriftin 22-25, F 14 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Hobbies

I would call Hollywood immediately. Have lived about 7 lifetimes or more in 59 years. Been a ballet dancer, air hostess, law student, belly dancer, office clerk, real estate agent to name a few. Been married 4 times and engaged-to-be-married another 3 times. Travelled the 7 seas. Practised various religions. Been well-off and dirt poor. Maybe I must write that book some day.

Best Answer

yes, I have told much of it, not all because talking for an entire hour at lunch with a co-worker wasn't enough time. Different episodes and the things I brought up made one man at work tell me I had an entire book inside of me. I still surprise those who have known me for decades when I am reminded of something (such as seeing something on TV) and tell the story.

Best Answer

Ditto. Something on tv or in a book would trigger a memory and old friends/family would hear a story for the first time.

Best Answer

Yes, I would be very interested to see others reactions to my life's story.

Best Answer

I would be slightly horrified but curious to see how others react to it..no doubt I would find it painful to hear...I would be slightly interested to hear the parts I don't remember though..

Best Answer

*yawning* wake me when it's over please

Best Answer

Yes, particularly in that part with the hooker in Indy. Still don't know how she did that...

Best Answer

I would ask for my money back. Most mundane story ever.

Best Answer

Some parts would be interesting; some wouldn't. I doubt anyone else would be interested, which is why I don't tell my life story. =)

Best Answer

I would laugh, cry, and claim it can't be true, but no, I wouldn't be interested

Best Answer

nope, i would be depressed from the sad story ^-^ and most likely fall asleep from how boring it is ...

Best Answer

Uh... Probably not. I've seen some crazy ****, but i've lived pretty normally. While quite a few people probably think my life has been absolutely nuts, there are quite a few more who have had it a hell of a lot worse.

Best Answer

I'd be rapt and telling the guy it should be a screenplay or a novel. I get told that almost every time I drop my guard enough to share the details...

Best Answer

Many people love to hear me talk about my experiences. I am told often for the short while I have been alive I have done many more things than most. Yet there are so many more I am aiming to do.

Best Answer