ShariahMarie17 ShariahMarie17 18-21, F 7 Answers Sep 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Fights and hurts are part of any relations... N especially the loved ones... But true love overcomes everything... Ture love feelings bounce back in couple of days... If one of them heals it by silence or care or love words... It won't take great effort to work for true love for any hard time that may arise due to routine issues..

Best Answer

Well put!! :)

Best Answer

Personal experience :)) i have all kind of time with my love.. N we hurt each other. But don't know somehow we forget everything in few hours n a day and start loving each other as ever before... This true love can't be explained by us but we feel it all time :)) it's more than 10 years now .. And everyday v r feeling good...

Best Answer

If a relationship is that dysfunctional and abusive and there are no children involved, I would end it and move on. If there were children, I would have my partner move out (if he lived with me to avoid violence in front of the kids) and try to work it out through counseling. The biggest need here is the need for a relationship with the Lord and His power, mercy, love, and hope. My opinion!

Best Answer

I think it would entirely depend upon the commitment of the other person. If I saw him making an effort, I would too. Relationships cannot last if it is one sided.

Best Answer

thats true also , depend on what happen

Best Answer

Work it out. It is better to forgive and fix something than to throw it away. You both can grow from an experience like this.

Best Answer

I agree with you that means to me you loved each other till death . and willing to work it out

Best Answer

If I really cared for my S/O I would try to work it out. AS it is , right now, I have a Lady friend whom I really care for. I will do everthing in my power to keep and stay with. I know that she fells the same way.

Best Answer

If people really love each other, they won't do anything to intentionally hurt each other. That doesn't mean they might not do something which ends up hurting their partner. If and when that happens, they should apologize immediately & sincerely, and work things out.

Best Answer