mistakenstrangers mistakenstrangers 22-25, M 21 Answers Apr 11, 2011

Pay off some bills and buy a new house.

Best Answer

Pay bills and get a new car.

Best Answer

I would pay off all my debts, then go back home to Maine, purchase a medium sizde piece of land and build my tumbleweed tiny cottage and the Popomo and live out the rest of my life with only what I need, Plant a garden, learn to can veggies and fruits etc. a sweet quiet natural way of life.

Best Answer

The first thing I would do was buy a NEW car to ride in to purchase my NEW home! Then order the NEW furniture to have in my NEW home in my NEW neighborhood! Wow it makes me realize that I have only purchased used things all my life... COME ON MEGA MILLIONS... mama needs a NEW pair of shoes!!!!

Best Answer

Burn it.

Best Answer

get a completely new smile..

Best Answer

WHEN I win my MILLIONS the very first thing i'll do is have one of them OMG faces wow .........

Best Answer

Buy a few things I want and then attempt to keep it for when I am older

Best Answer

Buy some happiness

Best Answer

Throw my hands up in the air, shout yes yes yes, do a little jig, shout yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss, throw myself down and say am i dreaming ..

Best Answer

I would pay off everythong I owe about 3,000.00 make out a check to EP stop by the missions,and share with my family and go buy myself a beautiful car.bank the rest.

Best Answer

Count it.

Best Answer