Of course they are. They're just lost.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say anything to them, I don't talk to bums from past experience. They are selfish parasites.

Best Answer

of course god would think your still special circumstances put the person their not god and it doesnt make you any less special than anyone else

Best Answer

i did live on the streets for a year. We all shared one true belief. GOD put us there for a reason. He just would'nt tell us what that reason was...BUT WE WERE CHOSEN SO WE ENDURED!

Best Answer

God does not discriminate against the poor. He has reasons for everything. Some seem likely, most we may never see the reasons for. <br />
Seek and you shall find...

Best Answer

i'd hug em & bring em home with me

Best Answer

yes, because the world is duality, so you cant have rich people without poor people and sheltered people without homeless people, so he is doing his bit in duel environment in which we find ourselves. but he would do better to find a little balance... but if he stays there, fine

Best Answer

I would say yes you`re special honey but you need to make choices and challenge yourself, I would try my best to help and after years I know that that person will feel special

Best Answer