ugh. did not need to read this right now. :l lol

Best Answer

Absolutely no-one. because I don't have any friends, and my family seem to be too busy. My brother is busy moving house, my other brother does shift work and may be tired, and my 3rd brother, well, I don't want to see him anymore because he put a hole in my bedroom wall on 1st Jan 2011 and was very threatening, has spread lies about 2 members of our family, and is no longer welcome in this house. THe short version? "Absolutely no-one". Why even bother making an effort if everyone was going to die today? Use your time wisely: Watch a great movie, eat some great food, and have an ale (or 6).

Best Answer

I live with my mom, there is no one else I feel that deserves my time.

Best Answer

Kids & Grandkids.

Best Answer

My kids

Best Answer

Questions like this have got to be bad luck.

Best Answer

nah.....there good luck!!

Best Answer

I don't like them, they make me nervous.

Best Answer

like all is doomed?.....like all hope is lost? welcome to the club. i hate askin them but lifes full of them.

Best Answer

My mom, my family, all my friends, the man that I am in love with, I am not sure how many ppl I could visit

Best Answer

my kids.

Best Answer

no one.... i'll catch them in the afterlife

Best Answer

if there is one to look foward to. lets hope for the best ;)

Best Answer

well, if there isn't they won't have the ability to care so it won't matter

Best Answer

or memory.

Best Answer