MartinaFord MartinaFord 56-60, M 26 Answers Jul 26, 2012

never

Best Answer

NEVER !

Best Answer

No, because I would know. Who cares about others finding out, the guilt would eat me alive.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Who would I be cheating with? I have SOME standards, after all. Plus at my age it would have to be special to be worth the effort.

Best Answer

Hell no! Why be in an intimate relationship that isn't fulfilling your needs and desires so that one ends up cheating? If I'm happy and my desires are being met, I would be a fool to ever cheat.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

I am not in a relationship O.o

Best Answer

No. I don't do cheating.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Of course not! I love my boyfriend. Furthermore, I had a boyfriend long ago, I wanted to break up with him but before I could I had on opportunity with a boy I often dreamed about. I refused to move because it's just unfair. After I broke up with him, the opportunity was long gone. Still, I never regretted it, it was the right thing to do. Now I have a 10 year old relationship and I'm happy. I will never cheat on him.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, no doubt about that. Besides, I cheat anyway wether I got caught or not. My bf and I got very good appointments when it comes to cheating: we allow each other. I know he sleeps with other girls every now and then and I do the same with other guys. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

heck yeah if only for one night

Best Answer

I left a marriage bc I wanted to cheat on him <br />
I think it all comes out and some point and it's better to be honest then to hurt someone else

Best Answer